Welcome Virtual Attendees!
Teleflex Surgical is excited to share with you the latest programs and offerings from our product portfolios.
Check out our featured products
MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System
Designed to help surgeons make minimally invasive surgery even less invasive, the MiniLap System allows surgeons to insert the 2.4 mm shaft diameter instrument percutaneously through the skin using an integrated needle tip.
- 12x smaller calculated defect volume than an average 5 mm trocar2
- Leaves a barely noticeable scar with the 2.4 mm shaft inserted directly through the skin
The goal is simple, smaller incisions and less tissue trauma without any change in surgical technique.
Weck® EFx Shield® Fascial Closure system
The Weck® EFx Shield® Fascial Closure System from Teleflex is the only shielded port closure device, providing enhanced sharps protection for safe, uniform, and consistent facial closure.
The Weck® EFx Shield® is designed to offer speed and safety with enhanced features, including:
- Unique shielded wing design for enhanced sharps protection
- Proprietary suture retrieval system for unassisted suture capture
Request a Product Demo
Thank you! Your local sales representative will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours.
- Makary, M., Al-Attar, A., Holzmueller, C., Sexton, B., Gilson, M., Sulkowski, M. and Pronovost, P., 2008. Needlestick Injuries Among Surgeons in Training. Survey of Anesthesiology, [online] 52(1), p.48. Available at: [Accessed 7 April 2020].
- Teleflex Incorporated. Trocar Defect Volume Study (TRQ-00003429 Rev 2). 2017. Bench test results may not be indicative of clinical performance. Defect volumes calculated based on cylindrical volume of πr 2 and abdominal wall height of 31.85 mm (de Carvalho GL, Cavazzola LT. Can mathematic formulas help us with our patients? Surg. Endosc. 2011; 25: 336-337).
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, EFx Shield, MiniLap, and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries. Information in this document is not a substitute for the product Instructions for Use. The products in this document may not be available in all countries. Please contact your local representative.
© 2020 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved. MC-006835 Rev 0